The Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission is committed to supporting consumer choice, and promoting continuous improvement in quality in aged care service provision.
Our work with consumers
We interview more than 50,000 consumers of aged care services each year as part of our assessment against the standards of quality of care in Australian Government subsidised aged care services. We also provide a free service for anyone to raise their complaints or concerns about the delivery of these services.
For more information, please browse the links below and see About Us.
- Consumer Experience Reports
- Quality Standards consumer resources
- About accreditation
- Find an accreditation report on a home
- Consumer involvement
- Make a complaint about an aged care service
- Finding an aged care service
For further information, please contact us.