Request a complaints education session
The Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission offers service providers, consumers of aged care and their representatives, and the public the opportunity to engage in an education session with our staff. Under the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission Act 2019, we are required to provide information and education about the functions of the Commissioner.
Education sessions focus on aged care complaints and are tailored to suit our audience. These sessions include information about:
- Who we are and what we do
- Raising concerns
- What happens when a complaint is raised with us
- How a complaints process works
- Statistics about complaints nationally and by state
- Top complaint issues in both residential and home care
- Tips for consumers on how to raise a complaint
- Tips for providers on how to manage a complaint
Education sessions can also be provided on topics of interest. If you are interested in organising for our staff to host one of these sessions, please contact us via email at email@example.com.